At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity
GIA plays a pivotal role in supporting Canadian and global clients as they respond to rapidly changing infrastructure markets. Our team understands that emerging technologies are changing the way infrastructure is delivered, creating a strong demand for InfraTech (technology-enabled infrastructure). We are dedicated to supporting our public and private sector clients in developing and implementing emerging technology strategies across diverse sectors and infrastructure types, positioning clients at the forefront of the infrastructure revolution.
Learn more about Global Infrastructure Advisory (GIA) here and careers in Deal Advisory here .
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
KPMG is actively looking for a Senior Manager in Toronto to join our Digital Infrastructure (DI) team within GIA in identifying emerging technology application to the design, build, and operation of infrastructure. We are at the forefront of delivering major social, economic and commercial outcomes through leveraging the value of connectivity (e.g., 5G) and emerging technologies (e.g., Internet of Things, digital twins) across infrastructure projects in sectors such as Transport, Accommodation, Power and Utilities, Digital, Energy and Mining, and Oil and Gas industries . We are looking for an innovative thinker and market builder who is passionate about how technology and innovation will transform societies of the future. What you will do
- Help our clients and internal stakeholders reimagine the value we deliver, the way we deliver our services, and evaluate how our workforce drives dynamic solutions to solve client needs.
- Lead digital infrastructure advisory engagements - with a focus on d eveloping and executing innovation strategies and helping manage large-scale, enterprise-wide innovation programs - a cross public and private sector clients with accountability for engagement delivery, client outcomes and risk management.
- Apply a deep understanding of how technology will create breakthrough innovations in the configuration, offering, and delivery of infrastructure projects to serve clients in various sectors
- Lead and manage cross-functional engagement teams (8-10 individuals) including providing training, leadership, direction, and guidance to cultivate and manage high performing teams
- Support the development and growth of KPMG's GIA practice by leading business development initiatives and identifying opportunities to expand KPMG's services
- Build strong relationships across KPMG's national infrastructure advisory practice and global infrastructure advisory networks to drive market activation across sectors and geographies
- Proactively coach junior team members (including Performance Manager responsibilities where relevant) and provide support to other service lines within Management Consulting
At times, business needs arise, and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal workday or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- A seasoned professional with 8+ years of involvement in infrastructure, emerging technology, or innovation consulting having worked for established professional services firms
- A futurist mindset with experience in designing technology-enabled innovation strategy that aligns with the client's vision, goals, and business operations - which is rooted in deep understanding of cutting-edge technologies (e.g., 5G, IoT, digital twins, autonomous vehicles) and their interplay with infrastructure across diverse sectors.
- Experience with designing and developing innovation-related consortiums or program (such as innovation hubs, hackathons etc.), specifically managing multi-party collaboration among diverse stakeholders and partnership development.
- Experience working with funds, such as institutional investors or multi-lateral development banks, is considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in nurturing a portfolio or cultivating business growth, leveraging strong sales and business development acumen
- Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor a high performing team of managers and consultants to deliver and meet tight deadlines
- An ability to thrive in ambiguity, necessitating adaptability and agility while operating in a high-paced environment.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
#LI-ET1 #Hybrid Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .