A career in our Transformation Assurance team, within our Risk Assurance practice, will provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the largest transformation programs across Canada. You will work with a team whose focus is on solving complex problems for our clients and supporting them in achieving their program objectives. You will leverage your prior experience and skillset to bring innovative solutions, tools, technologies and best practices in delivering for our clients.Our Transformation Assurance team is growing and comprises a truly international team, with a wealth of experience in transformation advisory services, program and project delivery and risk management. A key focus for the team currently is to embrace and use the latest digital technologies to enhance our service delivery and successful candidates will be provided with focused training to support the adoption of these technologies. Based on our success in the marketplace, we are looking to expand our team's footprint and support new programs of work.To learn more about of our Transformation Assurance team, check us out at https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/services/risk-assurance/transformation.html Meaningful work you'll be part of
As a Transformation Risk and Advisory Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designing and implementing programme governance and programme management strategies
• Assisting in rolling out leading practice programme management services like benefits realization, quality assurance, decision management, document management etc.
• Working with and presenting to senior programme leadership within large scale programmes
• Delivering and/or assessing large complex programs or projects
• Developing and executing programme and project assurance strategies and plans
• Developing responses to client proposals and drive impactful conversations with senior client leaders
• Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone
• Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty
• Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development
• Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
• Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
• Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations
• Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and our clients
• Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Significant hands on experience in Programme Management and Project Assurance of large Transformation projects
• Proven experience supporting implementations of large complex system/transformation initiatives
• Certified Project Manager (PMP, PMI PMBOK, APM BOK, PRINCE2, MSP, MoR, Agile, or Benefit Realization)
• Ability to set up Programme Offices and rolling out the necessary governance and operational processes to manage the programme
• Highly confident with implementing or performing project assessments, programme gateway reviews, risk-based reviews
• Involvement within Public Sector (Municipal, Provincial, or Federal)
• Understanding of core project management process area (IT governance, quality assurance, or SDLC), project management software/tools, and/or ERP or industry specific applications
• Self-motivated to begin and continue tasks committed to achieving project goals
• Exceptional commitment to providing excellent client service, by building and maintaining productive relationships with both internal and external clients
• Advanced analytical, problem solving and multitasking/project management skills
• Strong abilities to write and deliver proposals to prospective clients
• Confident to effectively negotiate, problem solve, and influence through verbal and written communications
• As a requirement, a Secret Security Clearance is mandatory for all staff who will be engaged on these assignments. Prior to applying, please review the Government of Canada to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to obtain this clearance. This will become a condition of your employment with PwC should you receive an offer from us.
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritize in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Accounting Quality Assurance