You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Operations Advisory Practice helps organizations to develop efficient and effective operations to support strategic business objectives. We are seeking a Senior Manager with experience in workers' compensation to strengthen our Financial Services practice in the Toronto office. What you will do
As a Senior Manager in the insurance and workers' compensation team within our Financial Services practice, you will have overall responsibility to plan and manage client engagements, lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services as well as contribute to business development activities by
What you bring to the role
- Managing the planning and delivery of multiple client engagements ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of quality work in line with client expectations
- Taking responsibility for large scale transformation projects across front, middle and back office functions at workers' compensation board clients
- Developing trusted client relationships at the Director, Senior Director, AVP and VP levels, and managing engagement teams of up to 15 practitioners
- Identifying business development opportunities and contributing to the writing and submission of proposals and bid documents
- Being known as a trusted advisor within Financial Services and workers' compensation
- Working collaboratively with other service lines in Management Consulting
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion. You will provide day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching to your team.
- 15 years of combined industry and/or consulting experience within the financial services industry with particular expertise in workers' compensation strategy, operations, technology and/or transformation.
Keys to your success:
- Proven track record of building and growing trusted professional relationships at senior levels
- Expertise in operations transformation (lean, cost take out, target operating model redesign, workers' compensation account management, service delivery model, claims case management, technology enablement
- Proven track record in supporting team growth, business development and project leadership
- Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .