A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location. Meaningful work you'll be part of
As a Salesforce Alliance Strategy and Operations Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with the local Salesforce Alliance Leader to design, execute, and manage the strategy and business plan of the Alliance with focus on market penetration, revenue growth, industry alignment, and solution identification.
• Collaborate with the Salesforce Alliance and firm executives to identify and develop focused GTM solutions.
• Build key relationships with Salesforce Alliance Executive "sell with" team (e.g., SVP of Alliances, C-level, etc.) and serve as strategic relationship point of contact for the Salesforce Alliance.
• Identify additional synergies between Salesforce Alliance and the firm to expand the Salesforce Alliance program throughout PwC.
• Collaborate with cross-sector/cross-service practice teams on executing Salesforce Alliance initiatives.
• Engage with the global network of firms to expand the Salesforce Alliance program and global deal flow.
• Act as strategic advisor of the Salesforce Alliance to leadership and serve as a proxy of the Salesforce Alliance Leader.
• Coordinate and execute an annual business planning session and ongoing joint planning sessions/workshops for Salesforce Alliance and firm leaders to drive ongoing strategic alignment.
• Ensures Salesforce Alliance partner status & certification levels are maintained.
• Provide oversight and targeted direction to the sales team related to the Salesforce Alliance business strategy for relevant accounts/opportunities.
• Work with Sales Directors to drive Salesforce Alliance sales and marketing campaigns that differentiate PwC to drive incremental revenue and confirm that follow-up activities are taking place. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Hands-on experience in a series of progressive sales / marketing roles, within a professional services firm or large corporation.
• Previous experience in Alliance strategy and operations.
• Demonstrated understanding of Sales & Relationship Experience working in a dynamic, sophisticated environment where change is the norm.
• High degree of tact, diplomacy, confidence, resilience and patience.
• Professionalism, poise, and executive-level communication skills.
• The ability to communicate effectively, consult with others, develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally, facilitate group discussions, and make presentations.
• Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyse and understand the impact of relevant options.
• High energy and the flexibility to perform under short time constraints to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional self-starter, both team oriented and able to work autonomously.
• Good personal relationships within the Salesforce Alliance organization.
• When applying to a Quebec based opportunity, fluency in French is required. Outside of Quebec, fluency in French is an asset .
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives. Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc. Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritise in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Customer Service and Support