VIRTUAL59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared Services
The AIR MILES Reward Program is one of Canada's most recognized loyalty programs, with over 10 million active collector accounts, representing more than half of all Canadian households. AIR MILES collectors earn Reward Miles at more than 300 leading Canadian, global and online brands and at thousands of retail and service locations across the country. AIR MILES is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of Montreal (BMO). BMO is Canada's oldest bank and the 8th largest in North America with more than 12 million customers globally.
We are looking for people who share our passion for helping people, who are curious and will dare to try new things, people who want to be part of a team, who communicate authentically, and who want to give back to the community. Helping our Collectors resolve issues and maximize their earning potential in the Program while driving engagement while providing exemplary customer service.
- Help Collectors set new PINs, teach them how to navigate the website, assist with their concerns and sometimes just listen.
- Provide outstanding Customer Service.
- Interact with Collectors over the phone, chat or email and assist them with their needs. Offer support while connecting and engaging.
- Service incoming inquiries related to travel products, inquiries and reservations.
- Handle escalations and offer feedback while providing positive insights to our program.
- Answer Collectors' questions via chat, phone, and social media.
- Listen, ask questions and empathize with Collectors.
- Be knowledgeable about the AIR MILES® Reward Miles' merchandise and travel portfolio's such as entertainment, sports, leisure, and retail certificates, along with flights, cars, hotels, travel insurance and other travel services.
- Drive value for Collectors through insights and what you know about them to engage them further in the Program
- Travel Agency experience as a Travel Agent is a Must
- Must have access to high speed internet with a minimum download speed 20 Mbps and a minimum upload speed 3 MbpsPing less than 100 ms (Your internet provider can confirm)
- Providers in your area must have a hardwired DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet via an Ethernet connection (Dial up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Previous work experience and/or education in the travel industry (preferred), along with experience interacting with customers in a various channels in a call center or customer service environment.
- Previous sales experience is an asset.
- Genuinely care about solving problems and providing exceptional Customer Service.
- Ability to listen, understand, engage and respond appropriately and professionally.
- Dependable, reliable, act with integrity and exercise discretion and good judgment
- Self-starter who takes initiative to learn new skills, solve problems, be resourceful and be adaptable to change.
- Willingness to be active participant in our coaching culture and demonstrating the ability to receive, provide and implement coaching feedback and have a "can do" attitude.
- Computer and web-savvy with the ability to navigate multiple software applications.
- Experience working in a Travel GDS system is an asset (Sabre preferred).
- Tico certification is an asset.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and leaders from the comfort of your home.
You must have flexibility to work throughout the hours of operation. Your shifts are subject to change and selected based on tenure and channel.
The current Customer Care Operating hours are as follows (subject to change):
- Voice / Chat - English: Monday - Friday 8 am to 10 pm and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm.
- Voice / Chat - French: Monday - Friday 8 am to 7 pm and Saturday 9 am to 6 pm.
- Social Media Monday - Saturday 8 am to 10 pm. Eastern Standard Time
Upon completion of Ambassador, Customer Care training, which includes Customer Service training, Travel Sales training, and an opportunity to apply your new knowledge and skills, you will progress into the role of Senior Coordinator, Reservation Change. Compensation & Benefits:
$ 37,050.00 - $ $49,725.00
The base salary represents BMO Financial Group's hiring range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as location, skills, experience, and qualification for the role. Salaries for part-time roles will be pro-rated based on number of hours regularly worked.
Base salary is one component of BMO Financial Group's total compensation package for employees, which may include performance-based incentives, commissions or discretionary bonuses, as well as other perks and rewards. BMO also offers health insurance, tuition reimbursement, accident and life insurance, and retirement savings plans. To view more details of our benefits, please visit: Total Rewards .We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support