Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
The Global People Workforce Solutions and Systems team is a globally distributed organization leading and developing innovative services to support workforce agility aligned to business strategies and enhancing career mobility experiences of our professionals.
As a leader within the Global People Workforce Solutions and Systems team, the Workforce Strategy & Planning Leader will lead a team consisting of 4 managers who are aligned to specific business groups to design, implement and continuously evolve their existing
workforce planning processes.
This leader will build and manage the entire workforce planning function for Deloitte Global, which will extend across all BU's and locations, in accordance with Deloitte Global's Location Strategy and Hiring Guidance. Serving as the key liaison with senior leadership, they will create and facilitate best in class workforce planning and management enabling business growth and forecasts.
The Workforce Strategy & Planning Director will partner with cross-functional teams and leaders, most frequently with recruiting, mobility, contingent labor, and other leaders within People organization to ensure all BU workforce needs are supported. They will also work closely with the Reporting and Analytics team to report on the overarching workforce planning function, as well as the demand plan for recruiting and mobility across the organization.
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- Primary liaison between the Workforce Solutions leader and the workforce planning managers
- Oversee and manage the workforce planning team
- Build and foster partnerships with global business leaders on workforce planning strategy and resourcing requirements
- Prepare executive level reports and presentations
- Establish processes and best practices for the entire workforce planning function to enable each workforce plan manager to tailor workforce planning by each business, including key resourcing materials and direct communications (i.e., playbook, rules of the road, hiring guidance, etc.)
- Lead change management processes, such as supply/demand planning and reconciliation
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 10+ years of related experience in leading and executing strategic initiatives related to HR, workforce planning/management, and/or resource management
- Experience working with senior leaders to identify, influence, and shape talent related strategies to meet business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence at an executive level, and the ability to tell customized end-to-end headcount progress-to-goal and movement stories will be critical for success
- Proven expertise in leading high-performance teams
- Experienced networker with the ability to develop and nurture relationships globally
- Superior skills with PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.