A career in Resourcing and Deployment, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to work in cross line of service staffing helping our network be even more agile in the ever evolving markets we work with, providing the right people on the right projects at the right time. You'll focus on ensuring that resources of suitable skills and calibre are available for tasks and activities as required as well as managing the education, planning, and skills enhancement associated with resources.\n\nReporting to the Managing Director, Resourcing & Deployment, the Workforce Planning Manager will play a pivotal role in enabling our enterprise WFP Program, including a technology rebuild, process design, developing new capabilities & evolving our firm to have a Strategic Workforce Planning mindset. The right candidate will bring a value proposition focus to WFP - measuring impact on Firm Profitability, Client Experience & Employee Experience. You will have had previous experience translating WFP activities into ROI along with shifting focus from short-term Headcount reporting to a longer skills view that informs our People Strategy.What to consider before applying
•This is a remote position, requiring the ability to work virtually. #LI-RemotePurpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Workforce Planning Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Be a primary contributor in the PwC WFP Program Core Team. Activities would be consistent with the daily SME responsibilities of delivering an enterprise transformation program
• Partner with the WFP Team to design & implement our path from Operational Workforce Planning to Strategic Workforce Planning (with a primary focus on skills)
• Partner with Business Leaders, HRBPs, Talent Acquisition (TA) and Finance to facilitate annual workforce plans & recurring WF insights processes
• Design & launch workforce reporting, including dashboards, KPI's and quarterly reviews in alignment with key stakeholders
• Understand LoS business strategies that inform their WF plans
• Collaborate with TA/HRBP teams to use insights and external market talent data
• Deliver insights on the root causes of resource gaps; Make recommendations that will optimize in-year utilization & best meet client/employee needs
• Support the development and growth of teammates to enable meaningful careers & an exceptional employee experience.
• Build an individual & team brand as trusted advisor and subject-matter expert
• Live our values that make us a great place to work
• Participate in cross functional projects as assigned, including automation of workforce planning processes Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• WFP experience demonstrating clear success outcomes
• Anaplan Model Builder and/or a WFP tool certification equivalent
• Experience with HR Data applications (e.g. Workday, SAP Success Factors) & Visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau)
• Experience in HR/organizational people reporting data (e.g., headcount, attrition, recruiting metrics, etc.)
• Ability to build strong relationships across all levels of an organization
• Exceptional financial, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong learning curiosity with initiative, flexibility & professional maturity
• A team player who can lead complex projects with many diverse stakeholders
• Strong communication & storyboarding/presentation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and
coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc. Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc
to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and
virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.