Line of Service
ManagerJob Description & Summary
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Workday Time Tracking or Absence Management Consulting Manager you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of the Workday's Time Tracking and Absence Management solutions. You will work with the clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
• Deliver Design and Architect sessions to the client to demonstrate Workday Functionality
• Lead client workshops in implementation and technical support
• Gather requirements from the client on their Time Tracking or Absence Management needs and broader business requirements and how they align to Workday functionality
• Work with our team to configure the Workday solution to meet the customers' Time Tracking or Absence Management related and broader business requirements
• Work cross functionally with consultants and leads from other modules such as HCM, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll where there are touchpoints
• Facilitate knowledge transfer and educate customers on the Workday solution
• Recommend best practices to solve complex client requirements
• Assist in developing functional specification for reports and integrations
• Troubleshoot and resolve of testing errors and issues in configuration, business processes, data conversion, documentation or the user's lack of experience
• Maintain Workday certifications and qualifications
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Previous Consulting experience in Human Capital Management or in-house consulting in an HRIS capacity, ideally specializing in Time and Attendance or Absence Management
• Demonstrated experience in Workday or other ERP, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle or time capture platforms like Kronos or Infor
• Creation of documentation and training materials, facilitating knowledge transfer to clients and training of super users
• The ability to prioritize and understand what needs to be done and when
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse people and individuals at various levels within the organization
• Superior detail orientation, organization, and analytical skills
• Fluent in French, English would be an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
August 31, 2022
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.