You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity: KPMG Technology Advisory
KPMG' s Technology Advisory practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value. We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, including implementation, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready. KPMG Workday Practice
KPMG has a significant Workday practice in Canada, with team members across the nation (spanning regions such as Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto and the GTA, Montreal and Halifax). Our team includes various Workday Product Leads, as well as some of the very first Workday-certified Consultants in the country. Our Workday practitioners span the breadth of HR functional knowledge, technical know-how and blend the latest trends in HR service optimization with real-world knowledge and understanding of our clients' industry challenges and opportunities.
KPMG is a Platinum partner to Workday and has been recognized as one of the top HR Transformation and Workday implementation providers by third party analysts such as Vanguard and ALM. Most recently, KPMG received the highest possible ranking of "Leader" among Workday implementation partners in the Forrester New Wave™ Workday implementation report from 2019. This is largely due to our robust HR transformation strategy. KPMG has worked closely with Workday on product strategy, aided in the development of Workday's deployment methodology, and has built a practice with a strong track record of successful deployments. What you will do
What you bring to the role
As a Data Conversion Senior Consultant in our Workday practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Taking accountability for Workday Data Conversion deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Participate in Workday implementation activities including discovery, design, configuration, documentation, testing, and project review sessions related to data conversion
- Analyze client issues and develop solutions using the latest technology solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end data migration process from legacy systems into Workday, for various clients across a range of industries.
- Facilitate data gathering workshops and proactively manage client's expectation throughout each tenant build
- Become an expert in the Workday tools in order to execute day to day data conversion activities
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Workday product and support the team on tasks outside of the data conversion stream
- Support and lead business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries.
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers or performing research, business development, proposals, and demos in support of initiatives.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Information Business, Technology, Engineering, or related degree
- Passion about consulting and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel competency and familiarity with ETL Tools. Working knowledge of Alteryx is a plus
- 2 - 5 years of experience implementing enterprise solutions with at least one full life cycle Workday implementation and thorough understanding of data conversion processes, best practices, and tools
- Understanding of program or project management
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Workday, especially the implementation tools, is a plus but not required
- Flexibility to travel to client site as needed (post pandemic)
- Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written is an asset
Keys to your success:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience developing compelling presentations, reports and deliverables
- Relevant professional and leadership experience that can contribute to your knowledge of our key industries
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance