Line of Service
DirectorJob Description & Summary
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Workday Alliance Sales Director , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Exhibiting extensive knowledge of professional services selling and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with Technology Alliances and clients to drive revenue;
• Back office transformation (HCM - Pay, FIN, Procurement) sales - solutions and/or systems integration
• Showcasing success in an individual contributor sales role for a professional services and or technology solution organization;
• Understanding of the structure, key issues, language, and environment of one or more industry/sector groups with an ability to discuss and explain current and emerging issues within one or more industry sectors, including services and technology applicable to those needs and effectively engage with executive level clients and with technology-focused PwC resources;
• Utilizing extensive experience and demonstrating effectiveness and success across sales competencies;
• Demonstrating complex Alliance management and team selling;
• Initiating sales calls and contacts; pursuing prospects to secure meetings; winning referrals and exploring sales opportunities;
• Soliciting information from Alliances and clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities;
• Playing an active role in discussing and developing solutions with the Alliance.
• Understanding client business issues and matching them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;
• Leading and coaching complex sales processes through effective targeting of buyers and influencers;
• Overcoming objections and obstacles to win the business, develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;
• Utilizing sales cycle methodology, account, and relationship development methodology;
• Demonstrating relationship effectiveness, including the ability to establish and develop long-term Alliance, PwC Account Team, and client relationships;
• Effectively representing both Alliance and client needs to establish appropriate solutions are brought to the client;
• Building trust with the Alliance;
• Successfully navigating a complex internal organization consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices;
• Thriving in an unstructured and evolving team and organizational environment;
• Demonstrating personal effectiveness, including a proven ability to accomplish and exceed goals within challenging, complex organizations;
• Projecting executive presence and professionalism sufficient to interact with C-level executives and senior partners;
• Remaining tenacious and undeterred by criticism and setbacks; and,
• Meeting significant targets and goals with minimal oversight and direction on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Good personal relationships within the External Alliance organization
• Hands-on experience in a series of progressive sales / marketing roles, within a professional services firm or large corporation
• Previous experience in Alliance Sales and/or software solutions and system integration sales
• Demonstrated understanding of Sales & Relationship Experience working in a dynamic, sophisticated environment where change is the norm.
• High degree of tact, diplomacy, confidence, resilience and patience
• Professionalism and poise ("executive presence")
• Executive-level communication skills (CEO/COO, VP, etc.)
• The ability to communicate effectively, consult with others, develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally, facilitate group discussions, make presentations
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Bilingualism in English and French is preferred)
• Excellent judgment and strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyse and understand the impact of relevant options
• High energy and the flexibility to perform under short time constraints to meet deadlines
• Exceptional self-starter, both team oriented and able to work autonomously
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
October 21, 2022
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.