All companies are not the same. What makes TD special as a business is also, what makes us special as an employer. Why TD?TD's Colleague Promise: A better you. A better us.
A more confident you means a stronger us. We empower you to grow your skills, gain new perspectives, and create impact at work and in your community. That's our unique and inclusive culture.Department Overview
Co-op and Internship opportunities allow you to gain valuable work experience across a number of the businesses at TD. You will work with experienced colleagues, receive world class training, and be part of a community of students across TD, where you will have an impact, grow as individual and experience our culture of care.
Our Momentum Program
is offered with select Co-op and Internship roles and is designed to help you better understand the TD business, build on critical career capabilities, and broaden your professional network. This program is designed to complement your on-the job experience and features:
- Leadership talks with key Leaders from across the organization
- Lunch and Learns on topics such as Innovation
- Diversity and Inclusion and Personal Branding and so much more
The Work Enablement (WE) Automate Team is a strategic and partner-centric organization that develops Corporate Transformation Operations' automation strategy and supports the prioritization, development, and delivery of automation solutions that drive sustainable business value and help realize the TD CTO strategic objectives.
In this role, you will support the implementation of Business automation initiatives that will deliver important benefits to employees while modernizing operations.
You will be an enthusiastic expert on Automation Capabilities and will support the full Automation lifecycle including process identification, consultation, design, implementation, and support/maintenance. Requirements
With a mandate to drive innovation across CTO and deliver operational efficiency for our business partners, you will assess 'as is' processes, redesign the process leveraging innovative knowhow and tools to deliver Operational Efficiency gains for clients across TD.
Additional Information Please note that this is a general posting. If you are selected for an interview, more information regarding which business group and the specific job duties will be provided.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree in a technical or quantitative field such as Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Data, Analytics or Mathematics.
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree with the intent of going back to school at the start of your work term
- Diligent in gathering information and critical evaluation against defined criteria
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills; design and data mindset
- Self-motivated with deep intellectual curiosity; enjoys hacking and creating efficient flows
- A logical thinker, demonstrates strong business acumen
- High degree of attention to detail with the patience to solve puzzles
- Proven ability to work effectively with teams and individually; witty, agile and adaptable
- Comfortable presentation and facilitation skills; writes clearly and concisely
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 (Excel, Power Pivot/Query/Automate, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
- Strong knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Python and other visualization tools
- This position is a 4-month work term and will commence January 4 th - April 29 th , 2022.
- Applications must include a transcript, cover letter (one letter-sized page or less) and a resume (maximum of 2 pages).
- We welcome all applications; however, we will only contact qualified candidates chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest.
- TD requires employees to reside in the country where the role is located, irrespective of remote working arrangements
- TD is committed to providing you with the best candidate experience and internship in these unique circumstances. As such, work location and start dates are subject to change.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.