At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home. What you will be doing:
What you have:
- Work with Project Manager and project team to achieve project targets.
- Develop 3 weeks look ahead Project Schedule and ensure adherence to schedule; Work with Project coordinator and Contractors to develop the schedule and ensure execution of the schedule.
- Identify and manage stake holders.
- Performs Inventory management and HW distribution for the planned sites. Take initiatives to ensure project materials availability. Works with Vendor on delivery forecast.
- Generate reports through Oracle for materials status. Review inventory and utilization of inventory on hand.
- Work with Real Estate Specialist for difficult land lords and atypical sites to avoid delay on execution.
- Coordinate and implementation activity with internal and external resources and minimize Customer impact
- Interact with RF, Civil and Equipment Engineering regarding any technical issues and provide guidance to Contractor on timely manner.
- Works with Project Manager for financial updates and provide monthly/Quarterly forecast
- Project Status update reports through Sales force on project status. Keep tracking of the project milestones and adherence to baseline milestones.
- Performs Vendor evaluation, Vendor rating.
- Review and track deficiency and follow up with contractor regarding deficiency correction and acceptance by Operations.
- Initiate RMA process for faulty HW and track replacement unit.
- Technical and self-development courses through eLearning.
- Manage changing priorities to complete project delivery within defined constraints.
- Work in fast-paced environment, multiple projects, Project tracking.
- Material management. Securing equipment and shipping to installation partners.
- Scheduling of work using existing/new Rogers scheduling tools.
- University/College Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Civil Engineering
- PMP designation preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in telecom projects involving LTE 2G/3G/4G deployment, Transport
- Prior Wireless and or Wireline experience.
- Experience with Radio Frequency, Fiber and microwave transmission with rooftop and cellular tower experience a definite asset
- Proficiency in interpreting civil engineering drawings and engineering work orders and relaying details to others
- Prior experience in a coordinating or managing small to medium size projects
- Experience in managing third party vendors and contractors
- Highly motivated and very proactive individual with demonstrated capability in effectively assisting in the delivery of multiple simultaneous large scale projects with tight deadlines.
- Skilled working knowledge of Project Management tools such as MS Office/Project timelines and tracking as well as Excel, PowerPoint and other Office 365 programs.
- Gathers relevant information quickly, makes timely decisions and responds to challenges decisively.
- Strong collaborative relationship management skills with a variety of stakeholders including landlords, independent telecommunications consultants, tenants, contractors, building managers, engineering firms, etc.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, decision-making and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill.
- Team player with excellent proven multitasking abilities
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Project Management & Information Technology Requisition ID:
175177 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Information Technology & Engineering Job Segment:
Wireless, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Electrical, Technology, Engineering
Find similar jobs:
Information Technology Management and Executive