Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Trading Business Management (TBM) proactively supports TD Securities' Global Markets businesses to achieve sustainable strategies, supervision, operating practices and governance aligned with regulatory requirements and Bank policies and risk appetite.
The Global Markets Supervision & Regulatory Initiatives team within TBM manages the Front Office Supervision framework, promoting a strong culture of supervisory engagement, considering industry best practice and regulatory change. Job Description
- Part of a 6 member TDS Benchmark Rate Reform (BRR) Business team in Trading Business management (TBM), working on one of the largest global change projects in the financial industry.
- The BRR team works with multiple TD segments (AMCB, CBB & Enterprise) & TDS groups (front & middle office, legal, chief accountant's, risk, operations) to determine strategies for client engagement and remediation of existing USD LIBOR/CDOR-based credit facilities for TDS and TD overall.
- Work in partnership with the BRR Business Owner and BRR Delivery Lead to drive the delivery of USD LIBOR/CDOR transition activities for TDS Corporate Lending and Global Transaction Banking (GTB) business lines, using experience/insight to help engage senior leaders, maintain a focus on delivering outcomes and removing ambiguity and unnecessary obstacles.
- Act as a USD LIBOR/CDOR Transition Lead: advise/support on the impact of USD LIBOR/CDOR Transition; respond to questions from Relationship Managers covering topics including cessation timing and transition options, fallback provisions, pricing mechanics, etc.
- Help execute the BRR transition: prepare/coordinate client communications, define/prepare training materials, track/evaluate industry developments and assess/advise implications, help create materials and metrics to respond to regulators, ensure relevant policies/standards are up to date.
- Work with senior Executives in the Corporate Lending and GTB businesses.
- Drive execution and support for successful LIBOR transition.
- This role will provide a good opportunity to learn about other TDS businesses and expand one's TD network (TDS, AMCB, CBB)
- The role can be a secondment for 1 to 2 years.
- 3 to 5 years experience in corporate lending, or similar, required.
- Knowledge of banking products, documentation, booking systems and operations.
- In-depth knowledge of CAIRO highly desired. Knowledge of Loan IQ would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and experience working on projects an asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Law Enforcement and Security