Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
- Accountable executive for all infrastructure security strategies, programs and investment approvals regarding infrastructure security, disaster recovery, security architecture, and application security.
- Drive transformational change & a culture of innovation & agility within TD's security capabilities and broader technology defence-in-depth strategies
- Drive definition and maintenance of the target state capabilities and be key contributor in establishment and maintenance of EP Strategy
- Responsible for alignment of EP Strategy with Enterprise, LOB TS and ITS Strategies
- Owns the state monitoring program over TD's infrastructure ensuring monitoring and governance strategies and measurement for compliance to minimum security baselines and configuration management
- Provide thought leadership with regards to technology risk and Cyber trends and their impact on the Enterprise infrastructure and assets
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to build and oversee a team of professionals to create and deliver a leading Infrastructure Security, Application Security program
- Keep abreast of security trends and the emerging threat landscape related to TD businesses and corresponding infrastructure and services and adjust programs (Infrastructure Security, Application Security and Disaster Recovery) to address current and future trends
- Design, deploy and maintain secure databases, end points, servers, network and storage devices (e.g. by implementing secure hardening requirements to reduce the attack surface by turning off nonessential services etc.) in alignment with the bank's security requirements.
- Establish secure Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles (approved languages, centralised code repositories etc.) for application development and implement security tools/controls to limit, track and remediate application vulnerabilities.
- Ensure effective segment governance and oversight of Global technology functions
- Provide enterprise leadership through business leadership committees and working groups
- Meet regulatory and risk expectations in partnership with Risk, ORM, ITS and Regulatory organizations
- Ensure the security of our significant third party relationships with SSG
- Align domain- or capability-level roadmaps to overall EA roadmap in partnership with domain or capability owner
- Security Vision, Strategy & requirements with the domain or capability owner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.