2465 Argentia Road
Job Family Group:
Retail Banking Sales & ServiceWhere new skills and great service come to life
Whether you're new to [Canadian/American] banking or already have financial services experience, our Customer Contact Centre (CCC) is where you'll develop skills for career growth while providing great customer experiences. As a CCC Associate, you'll help customers with their finances - from opening bank accounts to giving sound advice while to promoting BMO's banking products. How we'll help you get started
At BMO, we invest in our CCC Associates from day one. With learning and development at the heart of our employee's success, we'll introduce you to the world of banking all the way to helping you you can expect to grow into future roles excel in your new role with confidence:
What you'll do day to day
- At our Institute for Learning facility, you'll get up to 12 weeks of industry leading educational training to build the knowledge and skills you need
- Our team of leaders continuously work with you to build a development plan with regular to coaching, mentorship and support so you you can in reaching your professional goals
A day in the life of a Customer Contact Centre Associate
- Handle an average of75-100 inbound calls daily in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Answer questions, process transactions, recommend products and provide advice to customers over the phone
- Have meaningful conversations with customers to Understand a customer's their needs and sell offer the right products/services to help meet them
- Quickly identify and solve solve problems on the spot quickly with ways to provide exceptional service to address account inquiries while providing technical and troubleshooting support
- Spend 90% of your time supporting customers on the phone and 10% in career coaching and future learning activities
- Work with our Marketing, Product and Security teams to deliver personalized customer experiences
Learn more about what it's like to work as a BMO CCC Associate.
Contact Center Day in the Life Video What you'll need
Why you'll love growing your careerhere
- A passion forhelping people
- Ability to critically think on your feet, multi-taskandthrivein a fast-paced environment
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude with strong people skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written) Ability to multi-taskandthrivein a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing technologies
- A knack for being tech savvy with above average computer skills
- Flexibility Ability to work a variety of shifts from Monday-Sunday between 6:30 a.m.-2:30 a.m.in a 24/7 environment (Monday-Sunday from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.), plus mandatory training up to 12 weeks (Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- 2-3 years sales, customer service or financial institution experience an asset
- Higher pay with evening and overnight shifts
- Customizable benefits, performance bonuses and our competitive employee share ownership program
- Work in a digitally focused environment where you'll use innovative tools
- Strengthen your skillsets with access to professional tools, resources, in-depth training and ongoing manager support
- As North American's eighth largest bank serving customers for 200+ years, connect with thousands of employees to build your professional network and explore more opportunities
Strengthen your skillsets with access to professional tools, resources, in-depth training and ongoing manager support Additional Important Information Within approximately 24-48hrs after having received your application, you'll receive an email invitation requesting that you complete an online assessment. This exercise will give you a preview of what you can expect in this role and help us assess job fit. **Please check your spam or junk folder.** Completion of the assessment is required in order to be considered for the role. We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing