Requisition ID: 107789
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose
Provides strategic technical direction, leadership and oversight for technology solutions that support global contact centers servicing both Canadian and International customers (a total of 14 contact centers in 8 different countries servicing Scotiabank's entire global footprint). Ensures business strategies, plans and initiatives are supported in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Accountabilities
- Develop the roadmap for the technical strategy implementation and maintenance of all global contact center technology solutions, serving over 23 million customers worldwide, in conjunction with the business and internal technology partners.
- Develop the model and structure to support the Global Contact Center Product Domain (14 Contact Centers located in 8 different countries servicing Scotiabank's entire global footprint)
- Build a Global Engineering Team that will focus on delivering best-in-class Contact Centre Technology products and make them available to all markets and business lines
- Act as custodian and program lead for the execution of the roadmap.
- Develops and monitors business cases to support plan
- Provides management oversight on Global programs by monitoring end to end delivery including within scope, time and budget
- Tracks, reports and promotes program to various audiences
- Ensures Bank Program and Project methodology practices and standards are followed and maintained and identifies critical challenges, that may occur throughout the project lifecycle and across the global footprint
- Maintain consistent project risk management and delivery
- Develop and Implement a global resiliency program
- Maintains knowledge of emerging contact center technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies supporting the Global Operations function and architecture. Leads global technology transformation and implementation of new and innovative systems, software including AI, NLU, IVR, Virtual Assistant, telephony technologies, etc.
- Communicates, influences and oversees the implementation of Global Contact Center Products that deliver well defined, trusted and timely services, while effectively managing structural costs.
- Establishes, communicates, maintains and governs standards, tools and process for Enterprise Technology. This includes providing consulting services and stakeholder management to Senior Global Executives to anchor key processes, architectural components and other standards defined within the key focus areas
- Directs day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with the Bank's risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits. Communicates the Bank's risk culture and risk appetite statement throughout their teams.
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment and using a coaching mindset and behaviours; communicating vison/values/business strategy; and, managing succession and development planning for the team.
- 15+ years of proven IT experience with deep expertise in both the strategy and business needs of banking as well as intimate knowledge of technology engineering practices and systems
- 10+ years or more of direct hands-on project management experience managing large and complex programs (budget >50MM)
- In depth knowledge of contact center systems development life cycle and the Bank's project delivery framework
- Demonstrated leadership experience managing strategy, engineering programs/teams, process improvement and global transformations in large organizations, spanning multiple geographies and operating models.
- Possess the ability to champion change, inspire a shared vision and promote key values driving urgency and execution.
- Requires understanding of complex, leading edge technology and how this can be used to support business processes
- Technical Engineering or computer science degree preferred
- English fluency required, Spanish ability a plus .
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Call Center, Bank, Banking, Operations, Customer Service, Finance
Management and Executive Operations and Logistics