100 King Street West
BMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service financial services provider. We offer corporate and investment banking, treasury management, as well as research and advisory services to clients around the world. #bmocapitalmarkets
Brings a client coverage skill set to the mortgage trading desk. Knowledge of the both the Residential and Commercial mortgage market is preferred. Offers a full spectrum of integrated capabilities to deliver leading market insight to existing clients and help grow the business with new clients.
• Operates as key member of the team with efforts to maximize sector penetration and returns.
• Works closely with sales, trading and research teams across the trading floor to provide seamless client coverage including fulfilling client requests for market updates and product specific information.
• Uses mortgage market expertise to cultivate relationships with new/existing clients, anticipates changes in client needs and provides creative solutions.
• Distills market and internal data to negotiate solutions, terms and conditions with clients / internal counterparts.
• Identifies and delivers on opportunities to improve the client experience; brings in partners where appropriate; delivers a full BMO experience.
• Executes trades across products for mortgage clients.
• Recognizes opportunities to cross-sell and to grow share of clients' wallet. Qualifications:
• 4 + years of relevant experience with post-secondary degree in related field of study.
• Previous experience in fixed income/mortgage markets strongly preferred.
• Previous experience in sales/customer facing role a strong plus.
• Strong understanding of sales/trading procedures and broader regulatory requirements.
• Strong quantitative analysis, technology and financial analysis skills.
• Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth / Expert.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth / Expert.
• Influence skills - In-depth / Expert.
• Collaboration & team skills; with a focus on cross-group collaboration - In-depth / Expert.
• Data driven decision making - In-depth / Expert.
Individual Contributor / CollaborateurWe're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Sales and Marketing Maintenance and Technicians