Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We're also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion - find out more at www.allinforequity.ca .
This role has been posted in locations where we have a Rogers corporate site. We encourage qualified candidates from across the country to apply who can reasonably commute to one of these locations.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun?If so, consider the following opportunity!What you will do...
What you will bring...
- Define product/platformvision, technical road-map and optimization opportunitiesfor the commerce platform
- Engage with digital product and business owners to help identify needs and create unified digital capabilities
- Assess value, develop use cases, and prioritize stories & epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with digital strategy
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Engage with the scrum teams defining user stories, participating in sprint planning and reviews, backlog grooming and prioritization
- Maintain an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Maintain an understanding of digital and technology trends
Here's what you can expect in return:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Understanding of technical aspects of web applications, commerce platforms
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
- Strong problem-solving, organization and project management skills
- Effective relationship development and management skills
- Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skill sets
- Highly motivated individual with a naturally inquisitive nature
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Holds self-accountable for achieving established performance objectives
- Thrives in an environment of constant change, unpredictability, and ambiguity
- Outside-the-box problem solving capabilities
- Experience communicating and presenting project status updates to senior management
- Desire to learn and improve by seeking, accepting and acting on productive feedback
- Minimum 3 years of professional web design experience and understanding of HTML, CSS, JS and JS frameworks.
- Work experience with user testing platforms such as userTesting.com or userZoom.com
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and possession of a data first mentality.
- High proficiency and knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite tools (specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Experience ideating and executing rapid prototypes as well as fully functional front-end solutions (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with AB test and AB test platforms such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize or Optimizely.
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ . Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
59 Ambassador Drive (097), Mississauga, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Digital & eCommerce Requisition ID:
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media
Mississauga, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programsLooking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Developer, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, User Experience, Technology
Sales and Marketing