100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Strategy & Change
Performs required business testing on technical solutions to ensure that new product, process, learning program or other technical changes introduced to customers and/or employees meet business requirements. Reduces risk by finding and fixing problems in advance of production; helps projects achieve expected benefits; and addresses regulatory requirements.
We're here to help
- May review the work of other UAT analysts to ensure quality of work.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supports the UAT intake process by making decisions regarding the prioritization of work assignments based on project timelines and workload.
- Manages databases and provides support for analysis, forecasting and/or data visualization, ensuring adherence with data governance standards.
- Coordinates the management of databases; ensures alignment and integration of data in adherence with data governance standards.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Provides input into the planning & implementation of operational programs and executes within required service level agreements and standards.
- Not applicable.
- Performs user acceptance testing for projects of various complexities, including but not limited to developing & managing the test strategy, creating & reviewing test cases to ensure traceability, executing test cases, escalating issues, logging outcomes, facilitating/participating in defect meetings, reviewing & validating defect resolutions and developing the exit report.
- Develops UAT solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of UAT solutions.
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of end to end business processes and project requirements through close partnership with business/group stakeholders.
- Coordinates the appropriate parties to execute the overall test plan for project; including identifying key participants to execute the plan, providing estimates on the UAT cycle, determining the UAT schedule, prioritizing test execution, monitoring the test progress, and escalating as required.
- Collaborates with internal & external stakeholders to provide business context in the design, develop and implementation of UAT solutions.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Leads or participates in change management activities of varying scope and type.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide UAT insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks UAT performance results and addresses any issues.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Project Delivery Framework.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Management and Executive