Join First Student as a Diesel Bus Mechanic!
At First Student, our technicians/mechanics are an integral part of the communities they serve. First Student is proud to offer:
Diesel Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Top hourly wages based on experience!
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Full Medical and Dental plan; RRSP plan with a company match!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Diesel Technician Job Requirements:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Perform defect repairs and on-road service calls as needed
- Complete work orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job
Now is the time to enhance your career...not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity! Apply online today to become a part of our team!
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Maintenance and Technicians