Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. EY's Consulting Services is a $4+ billion global practice, with 18,000+ professionals. Our Consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping clients define, transform and sustain leading performance. Within Consulting, our Business Transformation team works with senior executives on their most pressing challenges to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring rigor, passion and practicality to our growing team across four areas of focus:
• Transformation Strategy: Helping client organizations conceive of and drive meaningful transformation across the enterprise, leading with industry expertise and the full breadth of EY capabilities
• Business Design: Evolving client engagement across all aspects of next generation marketing, sales and service
• Experience Design: Assisting our clients in reimagining, designing and deploying valuable human experiences
• Transformation Execution: Leading large, complex, programs that require specialized discipline and expertise
We currently are seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Business Consulting, Transformation Strategy practice. Our team is focused on helping clients improve business performance and operational efficiency while managing risk. Our teams help clients by delivering assessment, transformation and process efficiency solutions in specialty areas like finance, supply chain, customer engagement, people and organization change, strategic direction, and program management. Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, an important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex strategy concepts.
• Deliver quality services. Value and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve a high quality deliverables and within expected timeframes. Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with client management. Focus on deliverables and client business priorities. Manage expectations of service. Understand the client's industry and recognize key performance drivers and business trends.
• Develop people (Manager). Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training. Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment.
• Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge. Keep up-to-date with current developments and trends in consulting services capabilities and industry knowledge.
• Generate new business opportunities. Understand Ernst & Young and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with other Ernst & Young team members across all practices to serve client needs. Skills and attributes for success
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong analytical mindset in terms of taking abstract questions and issues and structuring them into manageable, specific work streams
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles, and work ethic
• Strong project management skills To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree in Business or a relevant field
• A post graduate degree or relevant professional designation (MBA or MSC are preferred)
• A minimum of 2+ years' experience in industry or with a professional services firm along with a successful track record in the strategic space either as a strategy consultant or a role in industry within strategy planning
• Experience in providing growth strategy; strategy, value creating strategy, the strategic planning process; operating model design; strategic investment analysis; and enterprise cost reduction
• Not required, but additional experience leading projects in innovation, market assessments and transformation would be nice to have
• Strategy consulting experience with Fortune 1,000 clients, selling and delivering successful, high-impact strategy projects What we look for
We are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision to lend subject matter expertise to the design the strategic builds for our clients. If you have a genuine desire to help businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply
Customer Service and Support