What is the opportunity?
Are you interested in the opportunity to work as part of theTransformation and Enterprise Operations (TEO) Student Program? By applying to this job posting, you will be considered for multiple roles available across RBC Technology & Operations. Some exciting types of roles you'll be considered for are:
What will you do?
- Cash Services
- Finance Shared Services
- Payments & Trade Operations
- Business Management Data Analysis
- Reporting Shared Services and Operational Risk
- Strategy & Transformation
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Assist with cross functional and strategic projects across the RBC Enterprise
- Identify key opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions to business issues
- Provide consistent support within established service delivery standards/service partner commitments and seek to improve the quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Map and update business, operational, or system process flows
- Support the organization, auditing, indexing, and storage of client documentation, as well as gather and analyze detailed current state processes and recommends improved streamlined operational processes
- Contribute to the maintenance of the SharePoint site, training maps, and SkillSoft documents
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian co-op program from a post-secondary institution with a focus on business, commerce, operations, computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Strong MS Office skills - Word, Outlook, Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookups, VBA, Macros) PowerPoint, Access
- Strong relationship management and team-oriented approach
- Leadership acumen and a passion to apply it in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and highly developed communication skills (verbal and written)
What's in it for you?
- Confidence in working autonomously or as member of a team
- Capability to manage multiple priorities across a number of assignments and prioritize effectively
- Ability to resolve any minor conflicts/issues and escalate to others as appropriate
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we accept applications on a rolling basis, but please note that the formal application deadline is May 31, 2021. Should you be selected to progress, someone from our team will reach out directly to provide instructions on next steps. Otherwise, feel free to check for progress updates by logging in to your RBC profile. If the status has not changed, it denotes the fact that your application is still under review. While there is no one date when our employees will return, we can confirm that the majority of Fall Work Integrated Learning | Co-op positions will start working remotely, however may transition to working at an RBC office as essential service restrictions are lifted. Join our Talent Community
- Network and build lasting relationships with students from diverse backgrounds from across Canada
- Participate in fun events and gamification challenges to help build your career tool kit while enjoying a work-life balance
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and learning opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and highly performing team
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Enjoy a comfortable work environment with the option to dress casually
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Career Level:Student Job
Platform:Technology and OperationsReq ID:
354496 Ad Code(s):