Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD Information Security
covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls. Priorities include: mitigating and managing cyber security threats, ensuring systems availability, aligning with global regulatory risk and compliance requirements, managing systems and network complexity, and partnering with businesses for better technology delivery by providing advice on technology controls.
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
There's room to grow in all of it.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to lead and execute third party cyber risk assessments of TD's global suppliers. You will provide expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You will also take the lead on evaluating risk mitigating plans for suitability and effectiveness.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Coordinate with key risk stakeholders to initiate, scope and plan third party cyber risk assessments of new and existing suppliers.
• Lead or contribute to the completion of third-party cyber risk assessments at the business application, or portfolio level.
• Communicate the cyber risk assessment results to internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate with risk stakeholders to identify appropriate risk mitigation and remediation plans. Perform validation of the risk mitigation and remediation plans upon implementation.
• Complete assessments in accordance with internal procedures and standards, industry frameworks and best practices.
• Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
• Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
• Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
• Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise. Requirements Job Requirements: What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
• University Degree.
• Information Security Certification / Accreditation is an asset.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
• Knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
• Demonstrated ability to participate in small to medium technical projects and initiatives.
• Ability to lead technical discussions with cyber security subject matter experts.
• Ability to interpret technical solutions and communicate risk with business partners.
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position. Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
•Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
•Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.