Requisition ID: 98825
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. The team:
The Global Technology Solutions (GTS) - Service Support's Enterprise Change Management team is mandated to ensure that Information Technology changes are effectively planned, tested, scheduled, implemented, and verified to reduce the risk of incidents and provide service delivery stability with appropriate risk mitigation controls in place. The role:
Reporting to the Enterprise Change Manager, you are a part of a team that ensures the Enterprise Change Management policies and processes are adhered to for all IT change records. This will include alignment with the organizational Enterprise Delivery Framework by interlocking closely with the many technology users to provide effective change governance in a time sensitive fast paced environment requiring proactive thought leadership diligence to prioritize and complete tasks effectively and independently. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You will apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities within your change portfolio.
- You're able to apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- You support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- You will assess change impact; plus conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- You will provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- You are able to define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
What's in it for you?
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on technical working experience with providing change management for systems & networks in a large, enterprise service delivery Operations environment.
- You possess excellent (verbal/written) skills in order to connect with both technical or business functional stakeholders. The same in Spanish would be an asset.
- You have at least 3 years of hands-on technical working experience with change management via the use of the ServiceNow change management module; or with another industry recognized tool for change management (e.g., Maximo or IBM ISM).
- You have demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- You possess excellent knowledge on the use of MS Excel to create/maintain pivot tables & macros; plus, perform data analysis. You can also create presentations on MS Powerpoint & incorporate the use of graphics & charts.
- You possess the abilities to independently manage multiple assignments, understand priorities and meet strict deadlines proactively.
- You have at least 2 years of technical working knowledge in each of the following: Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS); Active Directory (AD); Domain Name Servers (DNS); Local Area Networks (LAN); Cloud Technologies (e.g., IaaS, SaaS, PaaS); z/OS Mainframe.
- You have completed a post-secondary education; plus completion of an ITIL Foundation certification (versions 2 and/or 3 and/or 4) is an asset.
- You will be on the leading edge in one of the top 5 chartered banks in Canada in a unique role as part of the bank's digital transformation strategy implementation where people, process and tools come together in a streamlined way to provide service delivery excellence to its customers which include Scotiabank employees.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
- While we currently work remotely from home, when it's safe to physically return to work, our primary office in Scarborough is:
- Renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology.
- Home to an onsite cafeteria with hot foods, salad bar, sandwiches & vending machines, plus complimentary hot beverage stations in the workplace & a Tim Horton's kiosk.
- Equipped to allow you to recharge with lounges, table tennis, table soccer, pool table & TV's
- Minutes by TTC bus from Warden subway station on Line 2. Free employee shuttle service connecting the IT campus with nearby GO stations. 2022 opening of the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit with the Birchmount stop that's steps away.
- Minutes from the 401 & DVP. Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Information Technology, IT Manager, Developer, Medical, Banking, Technology, Healthcare, Finance