Requisition ID: 109657
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The team:
The Global Technology Solutions (GTS) - Service Support's Enterprise Change Management team is mandated to ensure that Information Technology changes are effectively planned, tested, scheduled, implemented, and verified to reduce the risk of incidents and provide service delivery stability with appropriate risk mitigation controls in place. The role:
You are a part of a team that ensures the Enterprise Change Management policies and processes are adhered to for all IT change records. As a member of Change Review Board, you will review planned changes within the Production environments to ensure Audit requirements are met within the change requests, as well as ensuring risk mitigation is accounted for within the change requests, may also include participation in CAB meetings, posting minutes, follow ups to outstanding CAB recommendations, etc. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You are eager to lead & drive a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships.
- You are keen to co-ordinate and execute the Change Management process, providing both process and operational support.
- You embrace having to: 1) review submitted Change requests for completeness, integrity and compliance with process requirements; 2) perform technical assessment, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders; 3) evaluate risk and impact associated with submitted Changes on behalf of Change Review Board.
- You like facilitating the Change Final Review process to document & track plans to improve change success.
- You thrive on reviewing & following up on Latent, Unsuccessful, Unauthorized, and Non-compliant Changes.
- You can track and report issues, and compliance + run reports (like open action items) and conduct analysis.
What's in it for you?
- You have at least 5+ years of hands-on technical working experience in providing change management for systems & networks in a large, enterprise service delivery Operations environment.
- You possess excellent (verbal/written) skills in order to connect with both technical or business functional stakeholders. The same in Spanish would be an asset.
- You have at least 3+ years of hands-on technical working experience with change management via the use of the ServiceNow change management module.
- You can demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- You possess excellent knowledge on the use of MS Excel to create/maintain pivot tables & macros; plus, perform data analysis.
- You can also create presentations on MS Powerpoint & incorporate the use of graphics & charts.
- You possess the abilities to independently manage multiple assignments, understand priorities and meet strict deadlines proactively.
- You have at least 2 years of technical working knowledge in each of the following: Storage Technologies (SAN, NAS); Active Directory (AD); Domain Name Servers (DNS); Local Area Networks (LAN); Cloud Technologies (e.g., IaaS, SaaS, PaaS); z/OS Mainframe.
- You are familiar with the ServiceNow's Change Management Database (CMDB) &, as well, the Asset Management module.
- You have completed a post-secondary education. Completion of an ITIL Foundation certification (v3/v4) is an asset.
- You will be on the leading edge in one of the top 5 chartered banks in Canada in a unique role as part of the bank's digital transformation strategy implementation where people, process and tools come together in a streamlined way to provide service delivery excellence to its customers which include Scotiabank employees.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (pension & Employee Share Ownership), generous vacation; health/medical/wellness benefits; employee banking privileges.
- While we currently work remotely from home, when it's safe to return, you can expect the following at the worksite in Scarborough:
- A design focused on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology
- An onsite cafeteria with nearby Tim Horton's kiosk, pool table, table soccer & TV lounge
- Lounges with televisions, table tennis/table soccer, fridges, microwaves & complimentary hot beverage stations
- It's minutes by TTC bus from Warden subway station on Line 2. Free employee shuttle service connecting the IT campus with nearby GO stations. 2022 opening of the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit with a stop in front of the worksite
- It's minutes from the 401 & the DVP. Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Medical, Change Management, Manager, Bank, Banking, Healthcare, Management, Finance