Permanent Reference code
:106842 Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
As a Techno Functional Delivery Resource
in our Data Modernization & Analytics
team within the Omnia AI practice, you are passionate about delivering data and technology projects, building strong teams and enduring client relationships. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement lifecycle, identifying and responding to opportunities, mobilizing a delivery team, setting up projects, helping drive execution, and ensuring exceptional delivery.
You are enthusiastic about all things data and technology, have excellent people and problem-solving skills, and have a solid understanding of different project and software development approaches.
Specifically, in this role, you will:
• Provide techno-functional solution support and help manage client engagements
• Foster positive relationships with our clients as a point of contact
• Advise and present to client executives
• Oversee cross functional work and the preparation of deliverables
• Acquire knowledge within the firm's target industries and functions
• Address client issues with speed and efficiency
• Create intellectual property that enhances client service
• Plan/schedule tasks, and lead small teams
• Facilitate meetings with client staff, and advise client as requiredAbout the teamOmnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI)
practice is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with a disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data Modernization & Analytics
team helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverage a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Project management and business analytics experience on digital transformation projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Experience with Agile delivery methods
• Outstanding track record of success in past professional and academic endeavors
• Strong Ms. Office skills.
• Project delivery experience with cloud data platforms (Azure, Google, AWS, Snowflake etc.) would be an asset.
• A completed Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Business, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related field
• Program/project management training or certification would be an asset.
• Consulting or professional services experience would be an asset.
• Government of Canada security clearance or eligibility to get one.If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. This role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build. The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cloud, Project Manager, Consulting, Equity, Developer, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive