YSC - 2 Sheppard Avenue East
Job Family Group:
Data Analytics & Reporting
We are looking for Product Owners or Product Managers with experience in Customer Experience related financial products (UX/UI) or similar. Ideally Machine Learning / AI enabled products.
Defines and implements the portfolio / product strategy for data analytics and AI that support business objectives. Partners with designers, data engineers, data scientists and agile development teams to define and deliver products with a focus on user experience. Innovates to enhance and/or develop new products in order to improve the customer experience. Manages risks associated with products to ensure compliance and risk management.
- Makes recommendations to senior leaders on strategy and new products, based on an in-depth understanding of the business/group.
- Provides recommendations on product lifecycle.
- Manages resources and leads the execution of strategic initiatives to deliver on business and financial goals.
- Develops the business case by identifying needs, analyzing potential options and assessing expected return on investment.
- Recommends business priorities, advises on resource requirements and develops product roadmap for strategic execution.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Defines business requirements for analytics & reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision making.
- Oversees the development of business analytics and insights including: portfolio profitability tracking, product analytics, revenue forecasts, operations metrics, trend analytics and predictive modelling.
- Leads the execution of operational programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Develops and maintain directives and policies for products.
- Oversees the design, development, and implementation of tools and training required to deliver business results.
- Leads/oversees the management of vendor relationships and provides guidelines for execution; ensures that all agreements are met as per requirements.
- Partners with designers, data engineers, data scientists and agile development teams to define and deliver products to support business objectives with a focus on user experience.
- Defines the scope of development for new products and on-going feature enhancements.
- Manages portfolio of new and existing products, owns product roadmaps, offerings, new feature prioritization and manages backlog items.
- Develops and presents business case justification for new products and feature enhancements.
- Analyzes information and metrics for product customer satisfaction, identifies areas of improvement and incorporates feedback.
- Maintains understanding of partner and vendor roadmaps, and understands how to leverage technologies to ensure business value.
- Understands and keeps up-to-date with emerging technologies, trends and innovative solutions being implemented across the industry.
- Continuously improves processes to identify issues and deliver optimal customer experience.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
We're here to help
- Typically 10+ years of relevant experience in SW Development, Product Management and Design.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 2+ years of Agile Product Owner or Product Management experience.
- Knowledge of and/or skill in using analytical software tools, UX/UI, data analysis methods and reporting techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business problems into product requirements, launching a new product and defining the product roadmap & strategy.
- Knowledge of Data Lake, Python, R, Visualization tools, Graph Analytics, Machine Learning - preferred.
- Building products leveraging AWS cloud native stacks - preferred.
- Seasoned professional with deep understanding of banking /financial product lifecycle and products related to customer experience / customer analytics and customer insights
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.