Tangerine is Canada's leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It's important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada's leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is and we continue to evolve on what it can be, using technology to create innovative, forward-thinking banking solutions with our clients' needs in mind. We are made up of high-performing, curious, energetic and collaborative individuals who thrive in our high-trust agile environment to deliver best-in-class solutions for our customers. We believe in giving people hands-on challenges and the responsibilities that come with them, allowing them to grow, evolve and create opportunities to build their careers.
Are you ready to make the change and become part of an established disruptor with the backing of a highly engaged team? If so come join our team as a Technical Support Analyst, Applications!
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be responsible for Administration and Supporting Office 365, MS Exchange and Tangerine's Wintel Active Directory environment from an installed applications perspective. Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Administration, maintenance and technical support Enterprise Active Directory, CyberArk, Basware and all the Microsoft suite of products (SharePoint, SCCM, SCOM, Office 365, Exchange, Orchestrator, Skype for Business, Yammer)
- Administration and Support Office 365 and Skype for Business environment
- Administration of On-Premise MS Exchange Servers
- Assist with the administration and maintenance of an Enterprise Active Directory environment.
- Assist with the administration, maintenance, optimization, operating system patch management and technical support of the production and development environments
- Actively participate in the evaluation and selection process for new Wintel infrastructure technologies
- Required to be available outside normal business hours
- Required to carry mobile device for after-hours on-call rotation support
What's in it for you?
- 3+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience in system administration supporting a large scalemission-criticalal enterprise infrastructure
- Hands-on and in-depth knowledge of server hardware (NIC, RAID, SCSI) and Windows technology
- Hands-on experience on Office 365 (Exchange Online, One Drive, MS Teams and SharePoint) Administration
- Skype for business and MS Exchange On-Premises Server Administration experience
- Working knowledge of routing, VPN, firewall and system security
- Solid troubleshooting abilities, both proactive and reactive
- Good verbal and written communications, including presentation skills
- Strong team player who is confident and challenged in a fast-paced environment supporting a wide range of technologies
- University or College Degree
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can brush up on skills or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Job Segment:
Technical Support, Bank, Banking, Help Desk, Information Technology, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support