Requisition ID: 153013
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contribute to the overall success of the Global Marketing Technology in globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensure all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Responsible for planning and estimation, implementation, testing, deployment, support, documentation, and overall technical ownership of the AEM platform.
- Lead the technical design, development, code reviews, deployment, strong coding standards for efficiency and reuse of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team on software development best practices using clean code, solid architecture and craftsmanship.
- Determining feasibility and scalability of AEM to solve business needs, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions.
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 8+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations (templates, components, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag, personalization)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign
- Experience implementing web content management system in a large corporate environment
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build and foster relationships with business partners, project stakeholders, and external vendors
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- 8+ years of software development experience using java/JEE and related frameworks
Work arrangements: Fully remote / Hybrid
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent - not just a job - so you can grow with us. We'll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Cloud, Testing, Web Design, Work from Home, Investment Banking, Technology, Creative, Finance, Contract