You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future ready.Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
As part of our growing Canadian Salesforce practice, you will play a pivotal role in helping organizations transform how they engage with their customers. Our elite delivery team is focused on designing and implementing unique solutions for the market that leverage the full breadth of the Salesforce platform offering.
We are seeking a Salesforce Technical Lead with proven experience leading technical teams and developing innovative solutions powered by the Salesforce platform . This is a critical role on any project and requires a strong technical skillset and communication skills to lead a team and engage w ith client stakeholders. What you will do
As a Salesforce Technical Lead you r responsibilities will include , but are not limited to :
- Lead a team of technical resources (developers, technical BA, configuration consultants ) to design and implement Salesforce solution design
- Bring deep e xperience designing robust and complex Salesforce solutions , including data and security model design
- Responsible for managing client technical stakeholders , communicating concepts and eliciting decisions, and sharing experience on technical best practices and approach
- Working closely with functional leads and solution architects to design o verall application architecture and ensure align ment with business goals and functional designs while adhering to platform best practices
- Coach and mentor technical team members on coding standards, technical best practices, and ensure alignment in execution of project related activities
What you bring to the role
- Provide guidance to and ensure alignment of team members in preparation for client meetings, presentations, demos, or other required project forums
- Support and mentor team members on the creation of detailed design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration, custom development, or other relevant areas
- Performs regular reviews on the deliverables produced by project team members
- Respond ing to pre-sales and technical questions to provide product and business expertise to assist team in prepar ing and present ing proposals, RFP responses, and tailored demonstrations.
- Stay ing current on Salesforce platform capabilities/offerings and related technologies
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce /Force.com custom development ( e.g. Apex, LWC , Triggers, Unit Testing ) with ability to share best practices and coding standards
- Strong experience (5+ years) designing and delivering technical aspects of Salesforce implementations a nd integrating Salesforce to external systems
- Salesforce certification for Administrator and Platform Developer I or higher
- Familiarity with devops processes and best practices using commonly used tools
Nice to Have:
- Commitment to building a diverse and inclusive team
- Strong verbal and written communication skill s
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills .
- Industry cloud implementation experience and/or certification (ex. Financial Services Cloud, Health Cloud, Public Sector Cloud , etc.)
- Experience working with Salesforce AppExchange ISV partner products
- Government Security Clearance
Travel Required: Less than25% Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.