The TAM / Technical Account Manager will provide post sales technical support to Fortinet Customer assigned accounts. This will include conducting technical meetings with Customers to highlight Fortinet's products and solutions. Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Technical support through Forticare Platform • Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information • Collection and analysis of customer network information • Recommend actions based on analysis • Installation and configuration assistance using service points • Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment • Follow up technical cases and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases • Conduct weekly status conference calls with customers to report status of open issues WSR. • Conduct Quarterly Service Report (QSR). • Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the AMERICAS Region. • Develop best practice deployment and troubleshooting methodology documentation. • Analysis of support request, completion of requests for information and documentation. • Will exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
• Bachelor / Engineering degree on Computer Science, Electronics or Telecommunications granted by a University recognized by the local Education System and/or Education Authority.
• Must be a citizen, or be legal resident and have a valid working visa for the hiring country. • Must currently live in hiring country and close enough to attend office meetings. • At least 3 years of experience on design, installation and/or operation of network security solutions, including at least three of the following: Firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IPS, Antivirus Gateways, Web Content Filtering, AntiSpam, Vulnerability Managers, Database Security, VoIP Security. • Experience as operating systems administrator, either Microsoft Windows Sever or UNIX flavors/variants. • Experience with authentication systems such as LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, Active Directory, Digital Certificates / PKI. • Experience designing and/or operating/maintaining Wireless networking in a secure way. • At least 2 product certifications on Networking, Firewalls, VPNs, IPS, Antivirus, AntiSpam, URL Filtering or Vulnerability Managers; that can be from Fortinet or from other competitor products is a plus. • At least 2 years of experience on engineering postsales activities, including technical meetings, Proof-of concepts, Technical trainings, product sizing, solution design, assisting and professional services. • An independent information/network/computer security certification from SANS, (ISC)2, ISACA, BS7799/ISO17799 is a plus Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish is a plus. • In-depth technical knowledge on computer networks and Internet security • Clear understanding of the engineering role within the technology-sales process. • Strong understanding of common TCP/IP Service Protocols, such as ICMP, DNS, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP, SSH. • Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: PPTP, L2TP, 802.1q, 802.1x, SSL, IKE, IPSec, 3DES, AES, SHA-1, MD5. • Strong analytical skills, oriented to details. • Ability to be autodidact and learn new knowledge areas on his/her own. • Proven track as problem solver. • Highly organized. Capable of working and multi-tasking across multiple projects. • Self-motivated, with ability to work without direct supervision. • Adaptable and flexible, operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. • Ability to speak Portuguese is a plus. • Demonstrated experience working on distributed teams is a plus. • Deep understanding of Database solutions and Database security systems is a plus. • Deep understanding of VoIP solutions and VoIP security systems is a plus. Working Conditions, Mental and Physical Demands
• Travel requirements around 30% of the time. • Work in an office environment or remote work • Long periods of talking on the telephone • Ability to work after hours • No restrains to travel to USA, Mexico, Caribbean and South America.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
#LI-MG1Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security features without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 450,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
Banking, Finance and Insurance