We are looking for friendly Team Members to join the Tim Hortons Family! TIM HORTONS COUNTER ATTENDANT
As a Team Member, you have a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences. You are responsible for taking customer orders, food preparation and overall store cleanliness and upkeep as you keep quality and guest satisfaction as your driving priority. Why work with us?
What You Will Bring:
- No experience necessary. We’ll train the right person!
- Relocation - $500/month affordable housing, plus relocation costs covered
- Rewards program where you earn points for goals achieved
- Grow with us! - advancement opportunities
- Flexible schedule and consistent hours
- Group benefits (after 6 months) and incentive programs
- Scholarship opportunities
- Community involvement
A fresh new career is waiting for YOU! Come work in our supportive, flexible environment, where you’ll feel right at home as part of our team. In compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Tim Hortons Restaurant Owners welcomes and encourages applications from individuals with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
- Exceptional integrity and reliability
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset
- Full availability to work varying shifts including days, evenings and weekends is preferred
Posted: September 13, 2018
Closes: November 12, 2018