Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Look no further!What will your typical day look like?
As a Tax Manager in our Audit Private Group working with Private Enterprises, you will be responsible for managing a team tasked with providing high-level tax advice to help our clients achieve tax savings, review tax returns and other tax submissions and identify and define new opportunities for additional tax services. You will also organize and carry out client engagements, recognize the important role you play as our client's business advisor, participate in the development and delivery of training programs, and act as a mentor and coach for junior tax specialists to help them achieve their full potential.About the team
Deloitte's specialized team focused on service Private Enterprises has the feel of a small firm, but has all the advantages of being part of one of Canada's leading professional services firms. Our clients range in size and include some of Canada's top private companies. You will focus on serving privately owned clients and will have an opportunity to work with a variety of business sectors including manufacturing, agriculture, retail/service, construction, real-estate, transportation, professional services and othersEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Undergraduate degree; Accounting designation an asset;
- Master's degree in taxation or completion of the CPA In-Depth Tax Course;
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, management of client expectations and team leadership;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines;
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production