With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Tax Transformation & Technology practice. Our practice combines many different skillsets to assist our clients on tax transformation consulting initiatives, and this role is for a tax accountant or tax practitioner to join our team.
As a member of the Tax Transformation & Technology practice, you will have the opportunity to use your tax technical expertise to work with clients on a variety of exciting tax transformation and technology consulting projects.
You will be joining a diverse and dynamic team, collaborating with knowledgeable tax practitioners and experienced technology professionals, ensuring you develop a varied skill set whilst continuing to build your tax knowledge at one of the world's top tax firms.
We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing excellent client service. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Act as the tax technical manager on a variety of tax transformation consulting projects
- Use your tax technical expertise to understand client(s) existing tax processes (e.g. tax provision or tax compliance processes)
- Assist on client(s) initiatives to identify opportunities to improve existing tax processes and use tax technology
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of tax transformation projects for clients, and regularly interact with clients
- Act as the tax technical manager when working with tax technology teams to develop solutions for clients
- Work directly with senior managers and partners, and guide non-tax and junior staff members.
- Unlimited opportunities to participate in business development
- Tax professional with a minimum of 5 years' tax and/or accounting experience in a Public Accounting firm or industry
- An interest in technology and improving tax processes
- Strong time-management and self-motivation abilities
- Dedication and strong work effort
- Strong team player
- Self-starter and proactive with a great sense of ownership
- Proven ability to interact with co-workers, management and clients alike in a manner that is respectful, patient, and understanding
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Willingly takes on and learns new skills #LI- NJ1
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.