Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
About the team Deloitte Global Culture:
- Support the HRBP to deliver the strategy and identify key Talent issues or trends facing the business and help formulate and implement actions to address the issues.
- Support the HRBP to deliver all talent lifecycle events including, but not limited to, performance management, compensation planning, workforce planning, and other talent programs.
- Analyzes data and fundamental information about the business and provides high level expertise and analytics.
- Leads reporting efforts, data reconciliation, and analysis for the People Advisor Team.
- Supports fostering change throughout the organization and ensure that talent strategies are aligned with the firm's culture.
- Ensure delivery of excellent service in line with HR process requirements ensuring a high level of accuracy, quality and turnaround of work within agreed timelines.
- Work with the HRBP to continually evaluate organizational and operational structures and identify potential areas for efficiency building.
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects as needed.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global People supports our talented, forward-thinking professionals with a broad range of development, well-being, and engagement programs to enhance their professional and personal journeys. We provide top-notch, leading-edge thinking and advisory support and partner with our businesses to ensure our professionals develop the right skills and talents to deliver on ambitious priorities Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources leadership experience and/ or directly related experience
- Solid practical knowledge of talent management disciplines, such as: performance management, succession planning, talent planning,
- competency development, compensation, employee relations, talent analytics.
- Strategic thinker, with demonstrated experience translating strategic goals/concepts into action plans and implementing initiatives at an operational level
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines in a global matrixed organization.:
- Professional Human Resources/business certification or equivalent experience
- HR experience with a large, global, matrixed organization
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production