At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The Opportunity
The Support Analyst role is located in Regions East - BC & Ontario. The Support Analyst will report to the Manager of End User Support and is responsible for providing primarily onsite support (within the office), but may also provide virtual remote support (working from home). The Support Analyst must have:
What you will do
- Flexibility to work shifts within the 8:00am-6:00pm, EST timeframe.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and statutory holidays when required.
What you bring to the role
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level 1/2/3 support issues from various support channels (phone calls, chats, self-service tickets); document and escalate issues further as required.
- Record all incident tickets under the appropriate severity into the ServiceNow call tracking system.
- Configure and image PC's with the required core environment image and practice specific software.
- Provide technical support for various practice specific software applications and firm proprietary software. Install and configure software, updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot various IT hardware issues with PC's, printers, peripherals, etc.
- Provide device and app support for various types of mobile devices - both iOS and Android.
- Provide support for audio-visual setups, system hardware and connectivity issues in meeting rooms.
- Provide technology training to new hires (one-on-one or group sessions), either in-person or virtually through online sessions.
- Provide support for telecom issues as required.
Keys to your success
- Previous deskside support, virtual support and/or help desk experience a requirement.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365, Teams and Windows 10. Microsoft Access, Project, Visio, Power BI knowledge an asset.
- Mobile device knowledge and experience - iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow.
- Thorough understanding of networks, file servers and wireless technology; previous exposure to the Windows networking environment.
- Aptitude for learning software quickly with minimal instruction.
- Proficient knowledge of computer hardware - PC's, printers, peripherals, laptop imaging, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
This is a remote/hybrid position. #li-remote Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.