You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the Opportunity
The Support Analyst role is located onsite, in our downtown Toronto, Ontario office. The Support Analyst will report to the Manager of End User Support and is primarily responsible for providing internal support to KPMG Canada users. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level 1 & 2 support issues from various support channels (phone calls, chats, self-service tickets); document and escalate issues further as required.
- Record all incident tickets under the appropriate severity into the ServiceNow call tracking system.
- Configure and image PC's with the required core environment image and practice specific software.
- Provide technical support for various practice specific software applications and firm proprietary software. Install and configure software, updates and patches.
- Troubleshoot various IT hardware issues with PC's, printers, peripherals, etc.
- Provide device and app support for various types of mobile devices - both iOS and Android.
- Provide technology training to new hires (one-on-one or group sessions), either in-person or virtually through online sessions.
- Provide support for telecom issues as required.
- Assist with asset management and inventory tracking as required.
- Actively participate on various local and national IT projects/virtual teams as required.
- Liaise with the extended IT team country wide.
- Keep up to date with innovative technologies and trends in the world of information technology.
- Various other duties as required.
- Previous deskside support, virtual support and/or help desk experience a requirement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Teams, Windows 10, Project and Visio.
- Mobile device knowledge and experience - iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow would be an asset.
- Aptitude for learning software and standard policies with minimal instruction.
- Proficient knowledge of computer hardware - PC's, printers, peripherals, laptop imaging, etc.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a diverse team. Strong team player.
- Passionate interest in user's needs and in providing customer service excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong work ethic and thrives on challenges.
- Solid organizational skills; ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Desire to learn and expand knowledge of the firm and the technology environment in use; develop an understanding of the business requirements of the firm.
- Flexibility to work shifts within the 8:00am-6:00pm, EST timeframe.
- Flexibility to work on weekends and statutory holidays when required.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.