The mission of the Supply Chain Engineering is to architect a resilient Supply Chain Network that enables business scalability for today and tomorrow.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Supply Chain Engineering team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for driving the scalable development of our Supply Chain Network. You will play a pivotal role in managing the corrective and preventative service and maintenance of our equipment. With people at the heart of everything we do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia-while enjoying one yourself.
As the Service & Maintenance Manager, Supply Chain Engineering, you will:
- Service and maintain equipment within our Supply Chain Network, including tracking service tickets and logging maintenance tasks
- Develop standards and procedures that enable the proper maintenance of our equipment
- Maintain an inventory of tools and equipment parts to meet business needs
- Support with evaluating, selecting, and integrating equipment that enables business scalability
- Support with facility design updates that meet business requirements
The Service & Maintenance Manager, Supply Chain Engineering has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Maintenance in a distribution or logistics environment
- MDR conveyors and sorting systems
- Mechanical or electrical trade work
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and café is a private oasis where employees can enjoy curated, subsidized Everyday Luxury dining.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our distribution centres are specially designed to be places of creativity, productivity, and inspiration.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Retail Operations and Logistics