This supply chain analyst role is focused on finished goods in the Canadian Domestic Transportation network.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for operational execution as well as leading initiatives to drive cost and/or service improvements. This role requires solid understanding of supply chain best practices. Advanced analytics are required to support & drive ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.What are we looking for?
What will be your key responsibilities?
- University degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years supply Chain experience
- Canadian Transportation experience
- Designation in P. Log, or APICS/CITT an asset
- Strong communication skills, conflict management, and a consumer-focused lens are key in the identification & resolution of issues in support of business objectives. All activities must be accomplished by building relationships with both internal & external partners and supply sites, establishing clear mutual expectations, and monitoring performance to targets.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Track and report KPI's and ensure metric alignment with customers.
- Performance monitoring & management of carriers and adherence to stated Mars Canada SOP's and Quality Guidelines
- Balance market demand with efficient asset utilization while considering impact to total cost
- Deliver annual cost reductions. Execute against the department continuous improvement strategies to consistently deliver cost under budget and under benchmark.
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.