You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Support Services Supervisor role is located Toronto, Ontario and will be up to 100% onsite. The Supervisor will report to the Manager of End User Support and is responsible for overseeing onsite support. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Delivering on-site IT Support to End Users located at Bay & Adelaide Street Toronto.
- Supervising a team of IT Support Analysts supporting Desktop hardware, mobile devices, SfB and video conferencing
- Ensuring participation in the National IT support model using the 5 Channels of support
- Being the escalation point for Support Analysts
- Conducting staff meetings to projects and EUS support systems and services
- Assisting with Performance Management and quarterly reviews of Support Analysts
- Working with the A/V Support vendor to ensure delivery of A/V support
- Ensuring customer satisfaction for solutions and by providing training and guidance to team members
- Overseeing efficient working of IT personnel while monitoring work assignments and setting priorities for team members
- Generating KPI and other Performance Delivery reports
Keys to your success:
- Previous desk side support and/or help desk experience a requirement - 5+ years IT experience
- IT Related College/University Degree or equivalent combinations of diploma/certifications
- Experienced with working in virtual teams that are geographically dispersed.
- Solid organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work in a busy environment.
- Ability to motivate employees, resolve conflicts and make difficult decisions
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills and analytical ability.
- Strong knowledge of-
- Microsoft Office2013 and Office 365
- Windows 10
- Skype for Business
- Mobile device knowledge and experience - BlackBerry, iOS, Android devices.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office and/or other congregate settings in the course of their duties (such as client sites or third-party venues).
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office and/or congregate setting, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.