Job title :
Strategy and Innovation Office - Analyst Co-op/Intern Fall 2021 September - December All available location :
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you interested in helping shape the future of Deloitte? Apply to join the Office of the Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer today! What will your typical day look like?
As a co-op student in the Office of the Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer (CSIO), you will help to deliver high-priority strategic projects for Deloitte Canada and support the firm's strategy and innovation leaders.
Within the Catalyst North team
, you will help the Strategy and Innovation team manage a broad portfolio of cross-business assets and support the product/asset teams across the product development life cycle. You will also manage the tracking of KPIs; collect, analyze, and present key data trends and findings, applying visualization techniques, to report on the business and financial health of the assets. The development of national communications initiatives and campaigns increasing awareness of tech assets across the firm to accelerate Go-To-Market efforts, as well as internal marketing campaigns (such as video demonstrations, brochures, one-pagers, and more) are all critical elements of this role. We would also look for you to offer general support to ongoing asset initiatives including project management organization, development of executive decks and formation of training awareness sessions.
The Corporate Development Office (CDO)
, you will be responsible for supporting the integration readiness, planning, execution and transaction monitoring as part of the CDO. This may mean providing robust project management and monitoring, assisting Deloitte with executing integrations and separations (from strategy to execution) across organizational functions, supporting due diligence, and identifying operational improvement opportunities. To be part of the CDO team, you need to have experience or strong interest in working in a finance role (including M&A). You also need strong analytical skills and ability to conduct analysis with spreadsheets and financial key performance indicators.
The AI Strategic Growth platform team,
you will conduct research and quantitative and qualitative analysis for strategic projects, create high-quality insights, hypotheses, and recommendations. As Analyst, you will engage with key stakeholders across the firm, support the development and execution of communications plans and awareness-building campaigns where applicable. In this team, we work with the concepts related to Data Governance, Information Architecture, Metadata and/or Taxonomy. To be part of this team, you need to understand applications of Artificial Intelligence or Advanced Analytics at an enterprise scale. concepts related to Data Governance, Information Architecture, Metadata and/or Taxonomy About the team
The Office of the Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer is a dedicated team providing support to the firm's senior strategy and innovation leaders, including the Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer for Deloitte Canada. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- You have interest and experience based on the group you're applying to (see above under "what will your typical day look like")
- Currently enrlled in a post-secondary degree program and interested in learning about strategy, innovation, and new technologies
- An inclusive team player who brings flexibility, humility, and professionalism to their work
- Curious, eager to learn, and self-motivated
- Leadership and sense of initiative to support the integration and monitoring for transactions.
- Strong data analysis experience, including the ability to collect and analyze data sets; intermediate to advanced experience in Excel is a must, along with prior experience developing automated data models and applying advanced formulas
- Data visualization skills and the ability to suggest creative ways to depict data trends and findings, leveraging visualization tools where applicable
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and building presentations An excellent communicator and listener
- An analytical thinker who can conceptualize creative approaches to solving problems
- Curious, eager to learn, and self-motivated
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by May 18, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST. Please submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF combined file.
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production