Permanent Reference code
:105443 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
The Global Consulting Strategic Risk team is focused on driving important Global Consulting Programs and evolving how we manage risk to help strengthen and empower member firm capabilities. We focus on a range of activities such as improving visibility to potential delivery and risk issues in our Consulting portfolio, providing active intervention and support for our top deals and risk issues, and building strategic and proactive risk management capabilities through innovative initiatives aligned to our business priorities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Working directly with Global Performance & Delivery Excellence Leadership on strategic programs and projects to innovate and strengthen risk management capabilities, while leveraging global systems and solutions
- Providing strategic expertise and project execution support, including but not limited to:
- Developing the scope & approach to projects; including project plans, stakeholder management plans, and communication plans
- Conducting research, data analysis and preparing leadership reports
- Developing project deliverables
- Liaising with global subject matter experts, tool development teams and global stakeholders
- Managing project stakeholders
- Implementing end to end project sprints
- Providing insights through analytical and logical thinking, and brainstorming
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams mayencounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience working in a matrixed multi-national or global organization
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in roles that require strong consulting and project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel ant Power Point
- Strong written and oral communication skills
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Program Manager, Data Analyst, Risk Management, Project Manager, Technology, Management, Data, Finance
Management and Executive