Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture? What will your typical day look like?
DTTL Finance is seeking an outstanding Manager for an exciting new role that combines planning & analysis with a significant concentration on strategic projects.
This position will be focused on (1) developing strategic analyses and presentations for senior leaders, (2) managing special projects, and (3) becoming a valued business partner to key stakeholders. This position will blend traditional day-to-day financial operations activities with ongoing special projects & strategic modeling. This role reports to the CoRe Controller and is expected to work in concert with other members of the finance team (both in DTTL Finance & internal customer finance) for completion of deliverables.
Successful candidates for this position will bring a strategic perspective, strong analytical mindset, and experience with financial reporting, planning and analysis.
About the team
- Combine financial analysis with an understanding of the business in order to drive strategic insights and recommendations
- Design, shape and execute detailed financial modeling
- Develop presentations and management reports for senior leaders (both monthly & ad hoc)
- Become a trusted business partner that provides meaningful recommendations and financial insights
- Serve as a liaison between DTTL Finance and CoRe Finance
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Finance provides the most cutting-edge and insightful research and analysis of the financial health of the entire Deloitte organization around the world. We advise, guide, and monitor global initiatives in five major areas: tax, member-firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Experience in strategy development, financial modeling, and business planning
- Experience working with and presenting/communicating to senior executives
- Ability to structure thinking in a logical manner and articulately communicate ideas
- A self-directed, independent thinker that can move to answers quickly supported by data and analysis
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal/teaming skills
- Experience working at a top-tier consulting firm or in a strategic finance role
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production