VIRTUAL(R)59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
- Works closely with Project, Service Delivery, Business, Network, ETO teams for implementation or go live date planning
- Possesses strong technical and/or business functional knowledge of systems, timing and dependencies.
- Conducts independent cross impact analysis and assessment of incoming weeks changes impacting contact center and their direct or indirect impact on changes impacting contact center solution deliverables .
- Monitors and tracks changes and their status and report to Strategy and Release Manager.
- Works closely with Strategy and Release Manager to enhance and improve Contact Center Solution Change and Release Management processes
- Leads weekly meetings to provide production dates and also to do internal cross impact review identifying technical or resource challenges weeks ahead of time.
- Proactively monitors Service Now changes and change management process and identifies operational improvements, in ensuring smooth and consistent customer and business partner delivery.
- Perform Initial cross impact analysis for changes identified impacting Contact Centers
- Represent changes in CAP and/or CIO change manager weekly cross impact calls
- Monitors change management request queues and ensures fast turnaround times on emails or requests based on priority and urgency
- Collaborates and engages with the appropriate areas across the bank.
- Develops or helps to develop and maintains technology trackers which are required for the operation and contact center road map planning
- Promotes adherence to standards and industry best practices.
- Develops an understanding of organizational interactions and complexity to engage with the appropriate matrix areas.
- Identifies opportunities to strengthen the operational capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks across technology.
- Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically 2-4 years of work experience in IT or business environment and/or B.S./B.A. in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business.
- Understanding of Information Technology operating processes used for systems to ensure effective delivery including but not limited to IT Operations mandatory operating standards for monitoring, logging, and alerting.
- Technical and/or business functional knowledge of systems, tools, timing, and dependencies.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
- Strong reporting skill - working knowledge of using and creating Power BI report
- Strong Excel Skill - In-Depth knowledge of DataQuery, Pivot tables, Pivot Charts, ..)
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.