37.5 Workplace Model
Hybrid Pay Details
We're committed to providing fair and equitable compensation to all our colleagues. As a candidate, we encourage you to have an open dialogue with your recruiter and ask compensation related questions, including pay details for this role.Department Overview
The Treasury and Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) department of TD Bank is responsible for overseeing the management of TD Bank's: Non-Trading Market Risk, Liquidity Risk and Capital Position
The Cash Management team within TBSM is responsible for forecasting the daily cash flows for TBSM and Retail, managing and maintaining sufficient collateral for the $CAD Payment System and flattening the Bank's settlement account with the Bank of Canada each night. Job Details
• Analyze the daily CAD and USD cash management process by gathering cash flow information from various sources within the Bank to project closing cash balances.
• Invest and fund the Bank's CAD and USD accounts by trading in the end of day interbank market.
• Investigate unexpected changes in cash balances to reconcile the Bank's settlement position with the Bank of Canada.
• Complete settlement obligations with the Bank of Canada.
• Ensure sufficient levels of collateral are in place to settle the Bank's various large and critical payment obligations.
• Participate in industry forums and committees
• Role to act as a liaison between the Cash Management and Intraday Liquidity to understand and build more capabilities with the Intraday Liquidity System
• Role to act as a liaison between Cash Management, Intraday Liquidity and Payment Teams to understand and manage cash more efficiently in real time Job Requirements Job Requirements
• Analytical and Critical Thinking - Advanced analytical skill in dealing with complex business situations, products and sources of information
• Operational Excellence - Strong skills in process development, efficient and establishing control enhancements
• Superior communication and relationship management skills, including an ability to manage across multiple stakeholders, both within and outside TBSM
• Strong writing skills
• Primarily work the closing shift (10:30am to 6:30pm) Education and Experience Requirements
• 5 years of experience in related fields of Finance, Treasury or Payments
• Post Secondary degree in Finance, Business, Risk or related field
• MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.) Company Overview Our Values
At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture. Making Your Well-being a Priority
A supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars - physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best. Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs. How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: Hybrid, Onsite and Primarily Remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they'll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care. Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues.
TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you've got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we're here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing - and so will you. Inclusiveness Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we're committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We're dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you'd like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That's why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It's our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance