At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our recruitment team and participate in our journey to become a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team! This role will be based out of our One Mount Pleasant Toronto location and will report to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition. You may also be required to travel to other locations within the GTA as required. What we are looking for:
Think you might be perfect for this role? You have...
- Sourcing Specialist - You will source the best talent for our Corporate Functions. You are ahead of the game and you bring an understanding of the market to create and develop strong sourcing strategies. We'll depend on you to determine and implement effective and innovative techniques for identifying top talent including, but not limited to: direct sourcing, internet searches, social media, open houses, cold-calling, campus recruiting, referral programs and networking.
- Relationship Builder - You enjoy being part of many teams. You will partner with industry leaders and cross functional teams including fellow HR Business Partners. They will rely on your expertise to deliver top-notch talent that will have a high impact on their business. The partnerships and teamwork you create will be invaluable to the success of this role.
- Intuitive and observant - You have a discerning eye for talent when screening resumes and you dig deep on telephone screens to hone in on critical skills.
- Efficient - You have the ability to maximize efficiencies and meet timelines without jeopardizing quality or integrity. Your metrics reflect your skill and ability to multitask.
- Influencer - With clients and candidates alike, you have powerful negotiation and closing skills.
- Experience supporting a large, high profile recruitment program required
- Experience recruiting within multiple regions in Ontario an asset
- Recruitment experience in HR, Legal & Finance is highly desirable
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced matrix environment, always being responsive, with a strong sense of urgency
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines
- Demonstrated business professionalism, respect for confidentiality and appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Demonstrated problem solver and solution oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) is a requirement. Success Factors would be an asset
- Proficient with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Indeed and Boolean search
- Post-secondary education in a business-related or HR discipline an asset
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Human Resources & Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Requisition ID:
220351 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate Job Segment:
HR, Consultant, Consulting, Social Media, Recruiting, Human Resources, Contract, Marketing
Find similar jobs: