Do you enjoy working with solutions integrators and enabling them to design systems and solve technical problems? Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining how healthcare organizations approach technology? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the largest paradigm shift in the technology industry and is looking for a world class candidate for the role of Partner Solution Architect. We are looking for a technical leader to work with our Canada West consulting partners, as well as develop healthcare solutions with our Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). As a member of the Solutions Architect team, you will have an exciting opportunity to build mind share, establish partner trust and nurture adoption of the AWS cloud platform.
You will get the opportunity to help a wide array of AWS partners, from well-established solutions integrators to innovative ISVs. You will work with our customers and partners to ensure they build scalable, secure, and high-performance solutions on AWS. The ideal candidate will possess the technical and business acumen that enables them to engage at all levels of an organization; as well as the ability to dive deep and build cloud-optimized architectures. You will be as comfortable whiteboarding complex software architectures with a room full of engineers, as you are briefing an executive audience. You will author whitepapers and reference architectures that will be leveraged by the Solution Architect (SA) community within AWS and our partners and customers. You will deliver technical webinars, speak at public events, and file patents for what could potentially be future AWS features or products.
Candidates should have experience working in the healthcare industry building scalable, secure and compliant solutions. She or he must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges in the HCLS industry. The ideal candidate is also an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone that partners are eager to engage with, and have a strong hands-on approach. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required.
Note: up to 25% travel is required for this roleBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Technical degree or 15+ years of relevant work experience; Computer Science background highly preferred
• Architectural thinking and experience with one or more architecture methods
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Experience working in healthcare; customers or partners
• Experience working with or for solutions integratorsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• AWS Certifications or other external industry recognized certifications in IT architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Understanding of government and healthcare compliance, security frameworks and regulations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.