DESCRIPTION Do you want to be a part of the team that builds Amazon's Most Customer Centric Technologies?
Our team builds software for a new Customer Relations Management (CRM) software for Amazon Customer Service that uses cutting edge technologies and ML. Our intention is to reduce cognitive load on the Customer Service Associates while resolving customer issues.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers who are results-oriented, data driven, innovative and passionate at creating new comprehensive customer engagement services/solutions. You'll work on technologies such as such as GraphQL, Java, Spring and AWS to build the world's most innovative customer experience solutions.
As a Sr Software Development Engineer on this team, you will collaborate with other senior software development and principal engineers to drive improvements to our technology, design and develop new customer facing products and interfaces, and build and track metrics to ensure high quality results. Your solutions will provide the ultimate customer service experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer's questions using our CRM. You should be somebody who enjoys working on complex system software, is customer-centric, and feels strongly about building a software system that can be operated at global scale. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
We use Scrum, test-driven development, and continuous deployment to deliver projects based on realistic timelines and resource constraints.
We are seeking experienced Software Engineers excited by this opportunity. If this sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field or equivalent industry experience.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Expertise the foundations of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly.
• 7+ years professional experience in software development.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 10+ years professional experience in software development
• Familiar with web technologies including React
• Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
Software and Programming