Sr. Salesforce Developer-Admin
Our Digital & Technology team wakes up every day with one goal in mind - to connect Canadians to the people and things that matter most. Collectively, we're proud to support 30 million Canadians each month.
We manage a robust portfolio that champions the leading edge of technology and media. We drive projects that expand connectivity to underserved communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast; build and enhance our fixed broadband network to provide high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring; and support our world class wireless network, offering our customers Canada's largest and most reliable 5G network. As the Digital & Technology team, we are building our tomorrow, today.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada, Let's make your possible.
Do you enjoy working on high-scale, complex, and high visibility projects and programs? If yes, consider the following opportunity:Sr. Salesforce Developer-Admin
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
Rogers Communications is seeking aSr. Salesforce Developer-Admin
. You will be part of a teamsupporting Media Sales ensuring quality and on-time delivery of assigned deliverables. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate & Sales, you will be accountable and responsible for providing technical solutions on the SalesforcePlatform,What you will do...
Who you are..
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Saleforce.com product offerings and solutions.
- Design and development of new features in Salesforce, including but not limited to new Apex, LWC, Triggers, Classes, Validation Rules, and Layouts.
- Design, development and maintenance of complex integrations between Salesforce and external systems.
- Setup, configuration and maintenance of the Salesforce applications ecosystem: Salesforce platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud custom components and various AppExchange packages.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Media Salesforce.com environment
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate team efforts to resolve complex issues and conflicts and escalate to executive level wherever required.
- Provide guidance when scoping and delivering Salesforce solutions to meet business needs.
- Prepare documentation on use cases, current/proposed process, workflows, data flows, process re-engineering studies, functional specifications, risk integration, end-user adoption plans/ guides and organization structures.
- Document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Create a work environment where employees are engaged, challenged, accountable, and recognized.
- Work effectively on multiple assignments, activities, and projects.
- Promote quality, innovation, teamwork, and timely communication of issues or opportunities.
- Build relationships throughout the IT organization to enable delivery of client requirements.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.Schedule:
- 3+ years professional experience administering/developing Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer I certified
- 3+ years of experience with system development tools and techniques, application planning and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Salesforce.com (SFDC) Lightning experience with configurations and APEX development, with strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture frameworks, best practices, and business processes
- Experience with automation of business processes using Lightning Process Builder
- Experience with performing unit testing, deploying change sets and handling SB refreshes
- Strong experience in leveraging Flows functionalities for customized workflows
- Good hand-on experience troubleshooting Flow Errors and Apex Class related errors
- Ability to execute SOQL queries and good understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Hands on with customization, APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, LWC
- Experience working with Apex Scheduling, Batch processes, Apex Class controllers and Triggers with Governor Limits
- Hands on Application/Data Migration i.e. Data Loader
- Hands on Code Optimization, Integration Experience i.e. SOAP, REST, Outbound Messages etc. with Third Parties
- Experience with Agile Development, Scrum methodology
- Hands on Deployment experience
- Experience using versioning control/continuous integrations tools such as Copado and GIT
- Knowledge of testing tools and techniques to write scripts and set up test environment for development and Integration environments
- Experience with data integration solutions and InformaticaIntelligent Cloud Services is an asset
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements
- Effective communicator both oral and written, with the ability to frame technology issues in business terms
- Creates clear and coherent written materials
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
None Posting Category/Function:
Technology & Information Technology Requisition ID:
At Rogers Digital, our team doesn't shy away from big ideas - we bring them to life. We work tirelessly to deliver the best user experiences (period) and build amazing self-serve experiences that our customers want to use. We are customer-obsessed agents of change and are committed to innovation and creating effortless experiences for customers and frontline employees. We use cutting-edge tools and technologies to solve critical and complex problems with award-winning solutions. Our work impacts millions of customers everyday. At Rogers Digital, we're looking for people who embrace change, take risks, and push boundaries. Learn more about our team and our work @ https://digital.rogers.com/ Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
Posting Notes: Digital & Technology
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Data Conversion, Database, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Data, Technology