100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Strategy & ChangeMandate:
Accountable for managing a large initiative within Enterprise Risk and Treasury. The project manager will lead the project from initiation to implementation to achieve desired business results. A successful business outcome is the prime measure of project success including delivering projects on time, within budget, within quality standards and to the satisfaction of the project sponsor. Accountabilities:
- Effective planning techniques to establish Scope, Schedule and Financial plans (through active collaboration with key stakeholders including internal resources, external consultants, vendors) supported by effective risk management
- Robust monitoring for early issue identification and resolution
- Timely communication and stakeholder management
- Tight change management over scope, schedule and budget
- Clear and timely project status reporting
- Effective application of Project Management and System Development Life Cycle practises
We're here to help
- 10+ Years of project/program management within the financial industry
- Experience delivering projects with large technology components (including data piping) and reporting
- Experience delivering projects within Risk and Finance pillars (Treasury, Market Risk, Credit and Operational Risk, Finance)
- Able to navigate challenging situations effectively
- Learning agility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including 'C' level' communication)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and Influential
- Able to manage ambiguity
- Data driven decision making
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Management and Executive